Sintered Mesh & Filters
—— more rugged mesh & filter
Our sintered mesh & filters can be formed into filter elements such as filter discs, cartridges, cones, cylinders, and tube. They are easily formed, sheared, welded and punched.
Specifications of sintered Mesh & Filters
Material: Standard material SUS304 (AISI304), SUS316 (AISI316), SUS316L (AISI316L), Alloy Steel Hastelloy, Monel, and Inconel. Other material can be customized.
Standard Size: 500 × 1000 mm, 600 × 1200 mm, 1000 × 1000 mm, 1200 × 1200 mm, 300 × 1500 mm.
Advantages of sinter mesh & filters:
- High strength and durability since high temperature sintering.
- Anti-corrosion, and heat resistance up to 480 °C.
- Steady filter rating from the 1micron to 100 micron.
- Filter mesh not easy to deform because of two protective layers.
- Can used for uniform filtration in high pressure or high viscosity environment.
Sinter wire mesh filters are usually used for purification and filtration of liquid and gas, separation and recovery of solid particle, transpiration cooling under extremity high temperature, control air flow distribution, enhancement of heat and mass transfer, noise reduction, current limitation, and wildly Used in aerospace, petrochemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, environmental protection industry.