Stainless steel filter cartridge will help you keep dust from coming out of the top of a hopper. The mesh filter might get clogged up over time and the dust vibrated or shaken free.
Overcome the temperature and compatibility limitations of fabric or synthetic fiber cartridges by replacing them with these stainless steel wire cloth elements. They’re unaffected by most caustic fluids. Made entirely of 304 or 316 stainless steel, Stainless steel filter cartridge cleanable and reusable.
Type Of Stainless steel filter cartridge:
- Stainless steel wire mesh type.
- Stainless steel sintered metal type.
- Stainless steel random fiber / Sintered metal fiber type.
Type Of Stainless steel filter cartridge Design
- Plain cylindrical design.
- Pleated configuration design.
Features & Benefits of Stainless steel filter cartridge
- Stable pore shapes.
- High permeability.
- Low pressure drop.
- High dirt-holding capacity (longer lifetime).
- High temperature resistance.
- High differential pressure with stand capacity.
- Strong corrosion resistant.
- Back flushing.
- Excellent mechanical strength.
- No media migration.