—the most widely used mesh & filtration material is stainless steel
Because stainless steel has excellent chemical properties, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, low price and strong plasticity, stainless steel is widely used in products such as mesh & filtration products.
The most common stainless steel materials are: 304, 304L, 316, 316L, as well as special duplex stainless steel.
Stainless steel mesh
There are many different varieties of stainless steel wire mesh: stainless steel woven mesh, stainless steel mesh mesh, stainless steel sintered mesh, stainless steel square mesh, metal mesh, steel mesh, punched mesh and other stainless steel mesh.
Stainless steel filtration products are stainless steel mesh-based filtration products, which are currently the most widely used filter materials for metal materials.
Stainless steel filter disc
Product shape: rectangular, square, round, oval, ring, rectangle, hat, waist, profile
Product structure: single layer, double layer, three layers, four layers, five layers, multiple layers.
Product classification: single-layer filter mesh, multi-layer spot welding filter mesh, edging filter mesh, combined filter mesh.
Stainless steel mesh tube
Material: stainless steel woven mesh, stainless steel square mesh.
Features: Made of single or multi-layer metal mesh, the number of layers and the mesh number of the screen are determined according to different conditions of use and use, high concentricity, high pressure, good straightness, stainless steel, without any Glitch, long service life.
Stainless steel hydraulic filtration series
The stainless steel hydraulic series plays an integral role in filtration separation and maintains the normal operation of the machine. Stainless steel filter applications: petrochemical, oilfield pipeline filtration; fueling equipment, engineering machinery equipment fuel filtration; water treatment industry equipment filtration; pharmaceutical and food processing.
- Good filtration performance
- Good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance and wear resistance;
- Uniform and precise filtration accuracy of stainless steel filter pores;
- The flow rate per unit area of stainless steel filter element is large;
- Stainless steel filter element is suitable for low temperature and high temperature environment; it can be reused after cleaning, no replacement;
- High porosity, good gas permeability, low resistance and low pressure difference;
- After being folded, the filtering area is large and the amount of dirt is large;
- High temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, suitable for high viscosity liquid filtration;
- Good regeneration performance, can be used repeatedly by chemical cleaning, high temperature and ultrasonic cleaning;
- All stainless steel structure, wide chemical compatibility.
- Stainless steel plays a very important role in filtration separation and safety production. The quality of stainless steel filter material directly affects the quality of the product, and also affects the normal operation and service life of the machine to a considerable extent. Therefore, choosing stainless steel products with good quality will not only improve the quality of the products produced, but also prolong the service life of the machinery.